Featured Post

Hustler Fund Mobile app APK

Following the official launch of the Hustler’s Fund by President William Ruto on the 30th November 2022, Kenyans can now apply for the funds...

Monday, June 6, 2016

Muhammad Ali The Greatest DEAD at 74


Above Muhammad Ali with  former president of Kenya Moi in Nairobi.
The three-time world heavyweight champion, who had Parkinson's disease for 32 years, died aged 74 from "septic shock due to unspecified natural causes" according to his family.Muhammad Ali, the silver-tongued boxer and civil rights champion who famously proclaimed himself "The Greatest" and then spent a lifetime living up to the billing, is dead.
Some of my favorite Muhammad Ali Quotes:
Trash talking and all; I loved him!!! And of course some inspiration...
"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."
"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."
“If you even dream of beating me you’d better wake up and apologize.”
“I’ve wrestled with alligators. I’ve tussled with a whale. I done handcuffed lightning and throw thunder in jail. You know I’m bad. Just last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I’m so mean, I make medicine sick.”
“I’m the best. I just haven’t played yet” — Ali on golf.
“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion’.”
“If you sign to fight me, you need speed and endurance but what you need most is to increase your insurance.”
“I am the greatest. I said that even before I knew I was. I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.”
“The service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth.”
“The man who has no imagination has no wings.”
“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it - then I can achieve it.”
“Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you’re going to be right.”
Rest in Peace to the greatest boxer to ever roam this earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment